Institute of Tropical Plant Sciences and Microbiology

Departmental Requirements

1. Applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to provide an English proficiency certificate (such as TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS).
2. The English proficiency certificate is not required for applicants whose previous degree is from an English-speaking country (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa or the United States of America), but the applicants have to provide their diplomas as proof.